Sunday, October 28, 2012

Minuteman Warjack

 The Minuteman is an excellent jack for light hard-to-hit infantry and medium armored targets. Its high DEF makes it hard to land a blow on it. It is also excellent for Warcaster/Warlock assassination runs against low armor casters. I've used it twice to good effect. Just don't let it get too far away, it needs a focus or two in order to shine.
 This model was incredibly easy to put together, no pinning necessary due to the little slots designed in its construction.

The only issue was some of my skin was left behind on its right shoulder and I didn't notice till after I started applying paint. I'm going to blacken it up and call it battle damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts