Saturday, December 15, 2012

Warcaster Elite Caine

Cygnar warcaster Captain Allister Caine is not anti-infantry focused, although I've been told he does that job well. He's primarily a caster assassin.
 Primed white.
 P3 Cygnar Base Blue, 50/50 P3 Cygnar Blue Highlight/P3 Frostbite, and P3 Bootstrap Leather.
 P3 Ironhull Grey trenchcoat then it was drybrushed P3 Cryx Bane Highlight and lightly drybrushed/trim was done with GW Fortress Grey. The base was then painted with P3 Cryx Bane Highlight and lightly drybrushed with GW Fortress Grey. The blue around the Cygnar swan was done in Cygnar Blue Highlight and the swan done in P3 Cygnar Yellow.
 Then P3 Midlund Flesh, drybrushed GW Elf Flesh, and P3 Ironhull Grey.
 Then P3 Cold Steel, GW Runelord Brass, and drybrushed GW Dwarf Bronze.
P3 Cygnar Base Blue and drybrushed P3 Arcane Base Blue on the power cables. Then P3 Menoth White Highlight and drybrushed MenothWhite on the scarf. The P3 Coal Black on the hair and it was drybrushed with P3 Ironhull Grey.
 The washed with GW Devlan Mud.
 Back Left.
Back Right.

I was all ready to start playing with all my Arcane Gun mages: Two Arcane Gunners and UA, Black 13th and two Gun Mage Captain Adepts...until I saw this (its a cool website too). Tempest Blazers or Arcane Gun mages on horses! Sigh. I'll definitely have to get these.

But while I wait for good weather to spray and prime my next batch of models, I'm going to work on and talk about a game I started playing very early this year...Firestorm Armada.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts