Monday, December 23, 2013

Second Precursor Knight and UA unit

I painted another Privateer Press Warmachine Cygnar Ally Precursor Knight and UA unit.
I started with black Krylon spray.
Drybrushed P3 Cold Steel, then GW Deneb Stone on the cloth parts, then P3 Menoth White Highlight on the cloth parts.
Drybrush Morrow White on the cloth parts. P3 Midland Flesh then drybrush P3 Ryn Flesh on the faces.
P3 Cygnar Gold on the armor detail and P3 Rusksack Tan on the mace handle.
On the tabard bottoms I used Prismacolor blue for the lines. For the UA I used P3 Cygnar Blue and some P3 Orange for the gems.
I also used P3 Cygnar Gold for the dots on the front of the model's base and the back. That way if two units are mixing it up I can differentiate the two.

Now I have models for Warcaster Constance Blaze's tier list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts