Sunday, March 30, 2014

Cygnar Centurions

Taking a break from Malifaux, I painted some Warmachine Cygnar jacks. Here are my two Cygnar Centurions. So far, after one game, they are tough and can give a walloping. Have not used the magnetic shield to stop charges yet.
They are painted the same as my other Cygnar Jacks. The only addition is the magnetic coils were painted P3 Meridius Blue, then the whole model was washed with Army Painter dark wash, then the coils were drybrushed with P3 Arcane Blue and then a lighter wash of P3 Frostbite applied. I also liked how I gave slightly different paint jobs to each of them. These are the older metal ones, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts