Monday, December 8, 2014

Rociante Jack

The Rociante jack is a good one for additional long range damage and for melee casters because of the bonus to defence against melee attacks when the caster is nearby. It is Diamyo's personal jack but it can be useful for others, including Constance Blaze in a mercenary list.
I started off with Krylon black primer spray paint. Then a rough brushing of P3 Traitor Green and shading with P3 Thornwood Green. Additional shading was done with GW Gryphon Sepia and P3 Coal Black mixed 50/50. For highlight I used Traitor Green mixed 50/50 with P3 Menoth White Highlight. I then drybrushed P3 Bloodstone on the jack to make it look like it had been hastily painted over weathering and damage.
Then it was P3 Pig Iron drybrushed heavily on the metal parts. For the damaged slashes I used P3 Thamar black to paint a line and then just below it painted a line of P3 Cold Steel. The wood part under the gun was painted Gun Corps Brown and drybrushed with Rucksack Tan. I then washed it with Army Painter Strong Tone Ink. The base was painted with P3 Gun Corps Brown and arcs painted with P3 Bootstrap Leather.
Its not my best job but now I can move onto my Rhulic forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts