Friday, May 29, 2015

Model, Terrain and Reading Blahs

I've been going through my models I no longer want, and posting them on UsedVictoria. This is so I can make room for making terrain because you need space to fill up space, otherwise you run out of space. I've also been spending time reading the Hugo nominees as a voting member of this years Worldcon convention. Although I've read a few really great works that I would not have otherwise, I have not been spending as much time assembling and painting models. Currently I'm grinding through Ogrun for my Warmachine Mercenary Rhulic army but it is slow going.

What has helped is sticking to my thirty minutes a day rule. No matter what project I'm working on, dedicating a little time means I can see progress. What has also helped is looking through a stack of Privateer Press's No Quarter Magazines for terrain ideas and how-to guides. I'm getting lots of ideas and thinking of making an index of the first fifty issues for easier reference when looking for an article or subject. Stay tuned for that.

Otherwise be patient for when I finish my Ogrun. They are getting really close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts