Friday, January 1, 2016

Beginnning of 2016

A new year and a new set of resolutions:

-Play boardgames I have bought but have not played yet or enough. Brass, Le Havre, Caylus, Tigris and Euphrates, Through the Ages, and A Few Acres of Snow.

-Paint and play more miniature games that I have. Malifaux, Guildball, Infinity, Firestorm Armada, Dystopian Wars...and maybe Carnivale. In that order. I want to take a break from Warmachine/Hordes.

-Make more terrain. I have lots and lots...and lots of supplies for scratchbuilding and its high time I used them.

-Spend more time at Interactivity Board Game Cafe. Its a great place to try new games and drink more delicious ice cream milkshakes.

-Sell things I do not play. Games Workshop armies, Warmachine armies, boardgames, and not very useful terrain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts