Saturday, April 30, 2016

Shifting Loyalties Helper Sheets

After playing one Shifting Loyalties campaign and starting another, I wanted to make a synopsis of the rules on two sheets (like I have for regular Malifaux games). Here is the result for those who wish the same. The first page and a bit are for game setup in a Shifting Loyalties campaign.
The latter part is for during and post game activities.

Hope you get as good a use out of them as I have! You can download from here. Let me know if there is any problems so I can fix them.

Edit V1.1: Changed Dense Terrain wording.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts