Saturday, May 6, 2017

Dystopian Wars - Britannia Reinforcements

In order to get 1100 points of "good guy" allied to use with a friend's forces, I needed a few more ships to go with my Britannia forces. I chose another Tribal cruiser, a Lord Hood battle cruiser, and four Attacker frigates.
 For the frigates, I painted them the same as my previously done Britannia navy ships but for the main body used Trollblood Base and drybrushed a mix of Trollblood Base and Menoth White Highlight. I was aiming for a WW2 Canadian corvette colour and I think I have achieved it.
 The Lord Hood comes with a combat air patrol and has devastating guns. It will be a good addition to my forces.
Next I will carry on with my Prussian Navy and Air forces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts