Saturday, July 22, 2017

Old School Miniatures

So I have been going through my basement/crawlspace and looking for things to downsize and organize better. I decided to go through all my miniatures, which I know would take a long time. Not only because I have a bunch, and more than I realized. It was also because I would reminisce on the where and when I purchased them and used the older ones. I thought I would show you a bunch of them so that others could also gain that old time nostalgia. Enjoy!








I'll be using quite a few for Kings of War armies and the rest I will probably store and pair down on Ebay someday if a use does not pop up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts