Friday, October 27, 2017

Batman (Ben Afflick)

This is the special Batman included in the Suicide Squad Starter Box I bought several months ago. It is made by Knight Models for the Batman Miniature Game. In keeping with the Suicide Squad film, it is the Ben Afflick version of Batman. The Knight Models company has made several versions of Batman each with slightly different game costs and abilities. Twelve versions now including an Adam West one.
Primed white I painted it Thamar Black, drybrushed Greatcoat Grey, lightly drybrushed Cryx Bane Base, and even lighter drybrush of Cryx Bane Highlight. I then washed the model with GW Badab Black. I painted the bat symbol on the chest Thamar Black. I then did another light drybrush of Cryx Bane Highlight on the parts that are not cape and cowl with another wash of GW Badab Black. The face was painted Khardic Flesh, drybrush Midlund Flesh then washed the model with Agrax Earthshade.
The base was included with the model. I painted it Umbral Umber, drybrushed Bootstrap Leather, lightly drybrushed Rucksack Tan, and a final light drybrush of Menoth White Highlight. The base was washed with Agrax Earthshade. After gluing the model on the base I painted the rim with Exile Blue, the colour I will use for the "Brave and the Bold" faction.

Not my best model up close but at arms length it looks really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts