Sunday, October 21, 2018

Mob Football (Guildball) Goals and Terrain Kickstarter

Late last year I participated in another Kickstarter. This time by Broken Toad for Guildball terrain or as they called it Mob Football. It arrived not long after it was scheduled and I am looking forward to painting it up as they look great. I'll also use it for other miniature games too. As you can see, even though the initial focus for the Kickstarter was on goals, I did not get a single one as I want to make my own...eventually.

Here is the lot that I got, minus some of the ball tokens that I did not need primed yet. The figure is Benediction on a 40mm base.
 Here are the rough ground terrain with one max on the table at one time.
 Here are the barriers with one max on the table at one time.
 Fast ground with two max on the table at one time.
 Obstacles with up to four on the table at one time and at least one per other terrain piece that is on the table.
 I also got the ball pack that has one themed ball per Guild that was out or almost out at the time of the Kickstarter, including the Falcons. The ones primed here are the Solthecius (current faction I'm playing), Union, Fishermen, Mason balls plus the Ratcatchers and Morticians (Guilds I'm playing next year).
I wish I got more fast ground and rough terrain pieces.  Fortunately the new plastic Guild boxes have terrain in them, so when I pick up the Hunters, Falconers, Blacksmiths, and Farmers (as well as the other expansion teams) it will fill them out nicely for running tournaments and such.

I'll post terrain on my blog once painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts