Saturday, March 20, 2021

Terraforming Mars

Terraforming Mars is a great boardgame for solo or up to five players. It has many actions that can be taken, depending on the resources that you collect and spend as the game progresses. The objective is to have the most victory points after Mars has reached 14% O2, +8 degrees Celsius, and nine water areas have been placed. There is good reason why it has been in the top 10 on the BoardGameGeek website for some time.


It was over a year since I last played it and got it out because it is playable in solo mode. I have tried three games as a board game and five in the computer version through Steam. Its been great every time.


Above and below is the results of the last game I played where I achieved the requirements on the 12th generation, the last in a solo game with the prelude expansion. I have all of the expansions but so far have only tried the prelude one.

I have participated in the Terraforming Mars big box kickstarter that will be able to contain all the expansions I have gotten as well as including 3D printed hexes and metal resource cubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts