Friday, April 15, 2022

Citadel Painting Handles

As I get older, I realize that holding modals with my hand gets uncomfortable after a while. I was skeptical with these painting handles I have seen in hobby stores but others have exclaimed loudly about the benefits of them. So I picked up two of them, both from Citadel: the regular (for 25 to 40mm bases) and the XL model (for 50 to 170mm bases). 


I have enjoyed using them on Bot War models to finish off the detail work, which is when you really have to move around the models to get in the corners and fine points. The grip is perfect for a natural fit. I will be using these from now on.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts