Saturday, January 19, 2013

Executioner

So here is the Executioner, a very good melee powerhouse. He was in the gang I borrowed last year for Gottacon and did extremely well. I made the same brick street base for him as I did for my Neverborn, mainly because he's a city boy. I'll just base my Malifax minis as fits the character, not as the faction.
 Based white. Then P3 Ironhull Grey on the blades, P3 Coal black on the hood and pants then P3 Cygnar Blue Highlight for the pants and hood trim.


 GW Dwarf Flesh on the skin, drybrushed P3 Midlund Flesh and lightly drybrushed P3 Ryn Flesh. The pant stripes were done in GW Blood Red.

 The blades were gently done over in P3 Cold Steel, boots in P3 Coal Black and leather work in P3 Bootsrap Leather.
 The back.
 The cut off hands were done in GW Rotting Flesh, leather drybrushed with P3 Rucksack Tan and little metal details in GW Runelord Brass.
 The back.
 I then used the black pen, similar to the blue I used for my Privateer Press Cygnarian Precursor Knights, for the delineation on the stripes on the pants as well as the chest hair. I purposely smudged the chest hair marks as it looked too clean with the pen. I brushed a little GW Blood Red on the blades. I used GW Devlan Mud for a wash and based it like the Neverborn models, as mentioned earlier in this post.

 
The back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts