Saturday, August 24, 2013

Dice Bag Games - Grand Opening

I went to the grand opening of Dice Bag Games (facebook page here) in Duncan on Friday. They have been open for four years but kept on pushing back their grand opening.

They opened their doors at 9am and they had a good selection of items for sale, of which I made a good attempt at depleting. I got some metal Cygnar jacks, a Cygnar chaingun, Trollblood Champions and two Malifaux books, Twisting Fates and Storm of Shadows. I know the books are not going to be current but witht he discount they were half price. The discount was either to dance or to roll a d12 of shame. I chose an interpretive dance that I called "I rolled a one and now I must lose a dude". It got top marks.

Also picked up some 7 Wonders expansions (great boardgame by the way), an Infinity Ghulam with Panzerfaust, the Malifaux University of Transmortis, some paints and some more Cygnar figs and a Goblin Tinker.

I also played a few games of King of Tokyo, where you play a giant monster attempting to get the most prestige or be the last monster standing. I would have stayed longer but wanted to have lunch and do some errands.

As always the staff is friendly, engaging and knowledgeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts