Saturday, September 21, 2013

Infinity Links

The miniature sci-fi skirmish game Infinity is very elegant but because of the less than stellar translation from its original Spanish to English it can be difficult to learn on your own. In addition to these links that I posted, here and here, I've accumulated a few more.

Infinity Demo from Doremicom: At 20 minutes, it is the most complete intro video I have seen yet to the game. You can see more from Doremicon on his youtube site here.

BOLS Factions in Infinity: Also by Doremicon, it is a better into to the factions than I did.

BOLS Levitas's Core Mechanics article: Excellent overview of the basic rules you need to know to start playing. His blog site is here. I like his Alph skin paint scheme.

BOLS Brent's 2nd look at Infinity: Another excellent overview of the game.

My level of Infinity is still building and I'm almost done 300 pts of my Combined Army faction. Once done, I will work on my Haqqislam faction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts