Friday, November 15, 2013

3d Puzzle of the Riviera

I have been searching for good 3d puzzle terrain as quick scenery and to exercise my mind.
I found it in the Riviera 3d puzzle from Wrebbit for a measly $2.
 It looks very nice assembled with figures. Almost like a movie set.
 It is built to be separated but there is a problem...
...as the alleyways are even too tight for a Malifaux Neverborn Terror Tot.
Separating it again into four parts makes it really usable for the table as scenery. This is the best 3d puzzle i've found that fits what I need.
 My cat Leonardo approves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts