Saturday, May 10, 2014

Malifaux 2E Reference Sheets

In a previous post, I created some cards for use in playing Malifaux 2E, in particular for those learning the game. Although they were comprehensive, I found that they were too bulky and flipping them to find the action you were doing was cumbersome.

I have now created these sheets. Now I have all I need on two laminated pages. Laminating them means you can circle what strategies and schemes were available as well as mark victory points and players names. Or whatever you want.
You can still go to my previous post to get the strategy and scheme cards but I recommend trying these out. Let me know what you think and how I can make it better.

Game Setup sheet is here. Game Turn sheets are here.

Edit V1.1: Changed wording on Dense Terrain.

5 comments:

  1. These look ace, I've recently got into Malifaux and managed to persuade a friend from my local games club into starting as well, we're still rusty, but thanks to your hard work our games may pick up the pace a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a problem Robin. I find value in making reference sheets to keep the rules straight and thought i'd share. I hope they encourage you, your friend and others to play better and more.

      Delete
  2. These Are ace, been using them for a couple years now. And thank you (o:

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem! Glad you like them and keep on cheating fate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bit late in the day, but these are the best cheat sheets for M2E I've seen, so well done Mr Traveler!

    ReplyDelete

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts