Thursday, May 1, 2014

Cygnar Warcaster Constance Blaize

The Privateer Press Warcaster Constance Blaize is a good melee caster, a rarity beyond any of the Stryker models. Her flashing blade spell can cut through models before she moves to attack another group to do it again. This increases when engaging an enemy assisted by Morrowinian forces or her personal jack, Gallant.
 I lost the paper that I used to write down how I painted her. Refer to my Precursor Knight post here for the basics. I did drybrush more P3 Quick Silver here and there and used P3 Arcane Blue for the sword accumulators.
I've played her twice and she is a fun departure from ranged Cygnar lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts