Friday, May 23, 2014

Dystopian Wars Airfield Scenery

I decided to paint my Dystopian Wars scenery during lunch hours at work. I started with the airfield set as its a good one to have in the middle of a field. I will eventually use felt for the runways.
I started primed black. Then I painted the blimp towers and radar tower with dollar store dark brown, then drybrushed them light brown. Then the roofs were painted dark green and drybrushed light green. The metal bits were drybrushed with dollar store silver. The windows and details were drybrushed with dollar store ivory.


The hangers were painted with dollarstore dark green then drybrushed with lighter green. Then the model was drybrushed with dollarstore silver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts