Thursday, January 9, 2014

Kelwona Gamestores

Every year I have been traveling to Kelwona to spend the winter holidays with my wife's parents. Each Boxing day I head for the sales and here are the two gamestores in Kelwona:

Quantum Games: This has become my favorite in Kelwona. They have a 50% off table that I've gotten great stuff from. This year the big find was Malifaux metal figs/avatars and sewers of Malifaux from Wyd/Worldworks. They are clean, tidy and have engaging staff.

Dragon Cards and Collectables: They were my go to spot when I was playing Warhammer 40k heavily, as they did and still do have some classic hard to find stuff. In fact they have lots of classic hard to find items, as well as the new, but are cluttered and dusty. If you are looking for that gem of a miniature or RPG, ask the owner and look around. Just be careful of the piles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts