Thursday, January 23, 2014

Legion of the Damned Space Marines

 
I've had these Games Workshop Legion of the Damned Space Marine classic figs for years now and have been working on the off and on for the last year. These guys are tough with their invulnerable save and now they ignore cover with their bolters. The new models from GW are here. Unfortunately I lost the sheet of what colors I used but will guess with what I can.
I started primed black.
Drybrushed with GW mid color grey.
Washed in GW Green wash.
P3 Menoth White Highlight (with cat hair).
Then for the flames P3 Cygnar Yellow, P3 Orange and P3 Dark Red.
Finally I used light P3 Red for the eyes and P3 Cold Steel for the guns. I also applied a bit of P3 Devlan Mud on the bone parts.
Now I have enough for three partial squads (of 8, 8 and 7).



Now to get back to Malifaux and other things!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts