Sunday, January 11, 2015

Infinity 3E - Core or Background Book


I've been a fan and player of Infinity for the last three years, with large gaps as the player base is not large in Victoria. The rules were so much superior to Warhammer 40k and other 28-32mm scale sci-fi games i've played or seen. I was happy to continue painting my Combined Army and Haqqislam forces and play the occasional game. Then I saw the Beasts of War videos for the new 3rd edition of Infinity that I posted about here. Once i got the new starter box, I hungrily awaited the full rulebook which I picked up just before the Winter Holidays.

Hooray for good editing! Previous editions were visually gorgeous but plagued with spelling and grammar mistakes that detracted from the product. No longer. I've only read the core or background book cover to cover and was super impressed. The slipcase comes with two books in a slipcase: a background book and a rulebook.

The number of grammar or spelling mistakes was down to a handful. The art and history of the world of Infinity was expertly laid out including a snapshot of the different types of troops in each faction.

Now onto the rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts