Friday, February 27, 2015

Guildball Tokens and Demo Playing Field


For Guildball,  i've finished tokens and two demo fields for this weekend's Gottacon convention. Myself and a friend will be demoing Guildball, and have been using my Malifaux tokens I made a while ago. The newest rules and character sheets are here.

First off, the pitch above is two feet by two feet because of the quicker playing time of thirty minutes and fewer players, three. The starting line and goal line are also different, at six inches and four inches respectively. For how I make my pitches go here.

First is the goal. Now with victory points up to twelve, tokens didn't cut it anymore.  I made these instead. For demo games, it goes up to six points and...
 ...is double sided. These are made of wooden disks from Bear Woods.

The game designers recommend for the Fishermen: Shark, Angel and Siren. For the Butchers: Ox, Brisket and Boiler. The influence markers are small wooden disks painted either red or light blue.

For momentum markers i've painted the disks silver, alluding to coins. I think of momentum as sponsor money; the better show you put on, the more you can change the game. I also like the small tape measure. It only goes three feet but that seems like more than enough for most of the games I play.

 The demo sheets are different from normal first season sheets. There is also no conditions that can be put on others. Remember that when giving a demo because what you think a model can do is different.

Here are the templates, on card stock. I'm also going to have a handy quick measuring tool for one and two inch measurements.

For my regular games, I painted these larger condition markers: poison, bleed and knockdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts