Saturday, July 11, 2015

Durgen Madhammer

Durgen Madhammer is feisty little Rhulic. He is great with units that have AOEs and in melee he can fight multitudes of weak units with ease. Just remember with his feat, you don't boost the damage roll for the "on target" AOEs, only the surrounding blast damage.
 I used the basic paint scheme of my Forgeguard.
To that I added to his hair P3 Khador Red and drybrushed Khador Red Highlight. For his sash I painted it P3 Skorne Red and drybrushed Khador Red. The leather part of the hammer was painted P3 Bloodstone. The blue magical effects were painted P3 Meridius Blue and drybrushed P3 Arcane Blue. As a note, from now on, I will not put P3 in front of all my paints but If I use other companies paints I will indicate such.
I have been finding the wash I put on, Army Painter Strong Tone, too dark so I used GW Agnar Earthshade. I really like it.

Next is General Ossrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts