Sunday, July 12, 2015

General Ossrum

General Ossrum is a solid caster with some great tricks. His putting snipe on the Earthbreaker is a nice surprise to opponents.
 I painted him the same as my forgeguard. I added to his skirt Battledress Green and drybrushed Traitor Green plus used it on his cap. Rhulic Gold was used on the shiny bits. On his belt pouches I used Iosian Green and drybrushed Wurm Green.
 Then it was Meridius Blue on the blade and Drybrushed Arcane Blue on it and regular application on his goggles.
 I then used GW Agrax Earthshade on the model as a wash.

Now onto more Rhulic models: Lord Rockbottom, Herne and Brun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts