Sunday, May 8, 2016

Land Conveyer

The Spartan Games Dystopian Legions Britannia Land Conveyer was purchased to have a generic vehicle on the table for scenery. I will be using it for Malifaux and Infinity.


It was painted with dollarstore paints after it was primed black. I applied dark green then drybrushed a lighter green and then a drybrushing of very light green. I then applied metallic to the treads, handles and metal looking parts as well as for wear. I then sloppily used dark brown then lighter brown to create a look that made it seem it just came out of a muddy area for that worn effect.
I then used a little red, yellow and green to detail the control panel and the heat of the engine and exhaust.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts