Sunday, May 12, 2019

Tiny Terrain - 15mm Trenches

I picked up some 15mm Tiny Terrain from Miniature Market and put it together for Horizon Wars.
 It was painted with dollarstore paints and finished off with GW Stirland Mud. The bases I chose for the infantry are a little too big for this but will do just fine.
 The larger vehicle entry trenches are just right.
 They also look great from the side. Miniature Market did not have the corners when I ordered these but will pick some up the next order I make.
 They do not look great for 28-32mm scale but will do until I make some for SW Legion 40mm scale, which will look good for down to 28mm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts