Sunday, May 5, 2019

Maki Games - Modular Underground Dungeon - Wave 1

At the end of 2016, I participated in the Maki Games Modular Underground Project kickstarter. Several years before that I participated in another Maki Games kickstarter for modular container modern/sci-fi and although the holes for the pegs had to be enlarged the company promised that this would be corrected in this one. The previous ones do look good, as seen here with my modern Batman themed containers for scenery, so I went for it.
After much back and forth with the factory in China to make it right, and a year and a half after it was supposed to be fulfilled, wave 1 had arrived! Wave 2 will have the kickstarter bonuses, stairs, balconies, sewer dodads, and extras I ordered.

Here is what is in the basic box along with what you can build with it.
 The inside of the box is separated out and the bags are ziplocks. Perfect for keeping the little pegs and posts safe from loss.
 Here are some Warmachine and Malifaux figs for scale.
 How they fit together is with these baton pieces. Above that are the post pegs. 
 Here is what they will look like when assembled. I like the scale and detail. Should drybrush up really good.
 I bought in for five boxes so that I could fill one 3 by 3 Batman, Malifaux, or Carnivale table with multiple levels. Alternatively it could be for a lower level or a part of a table for those games.I will post again once I have painted it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts