Thursday, August 9, 2012

Terrain with Foam - Hazardous Ice and Lava

These last two hazardous foam terrain I did some time ago. Here is my ice patches. Very simple they are white foam cut in circular shapes with cracks drawn on in marker. In any game they can be used as open difficult terrain.
Opposing that is these lave flows. Just orange foam glued on red foam in flow-like shapes. You could always have scenarios where these pop up during gameplay for added fun.

Thats it for foam and myself making terrain and painting models until I get back home in three weeks. I'll still be posting on places i go to and food i'm eating. Lobster and Digby scallops here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts