Saturday, June 8, 2013

Arcane Tempest Blazers

Cygnar's newest additions for the Warmachine miniatures game are Arcane Tempest Blazers. I've used them for a few games and I already like them a lot. They are fast, have three different types of attacks, have a very high defense and can move five inches after they shoot.
 I started with primed white models.
 All of the riders I used the paints used for my Arcane Gunners.
 For the horses I used five different paints and then drybrushed a lighter shade to add contrast.

 
 The saddles I used P3 Bootstrap Leather and the metal parts I used P3 Cold Steel.
 
 The hooves were painted with P3 Menoth White.
 The ladies shirts were painted with one-third P3 Frostbite and two-thirds P3 Morrow White.

All in all a solid unit.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts