Thursday, May 30, 2013

Gorman di Wulfe

Gorman di Wulfe is a mercenary for the Warmachine miniatures game. He can be added to any army except the Retribution of Scyrah (elves). He has stealth, immune to fire and acid, can make smoke or toss grenades doing acidic, rust or black oil. Very handy little dude but fragile. I had him for a while but painted him after I kept on forgetting that my Black 13th only gains stealth when concealed, not in cover.
 Primed black, I then painted everything with P3 Greatcoat Grey, drybrushed with P3 Thornwood Green and then lightly drybrushed with P3 Battlefield Green.
 I used P3 Battlefield Brown on the boots, gloves, belt and shoulderpads. Then drybrushed them with P3 Hammerfall Khaki. Then I drybrushed them lightly with P3 Gun Corps Brown.
 I then painted the jacket with P3 Coal Black and drybrushed it with P3 Battlefield Green and even lighter with P3 Rucksack Tan. Grenade bits I painted with P3 Bootstrap Leather and painted other bits and drybrushed the previous bits with P3 Gun Corps Brown.
 The I then painted the acid flasks with GW Dark ANgels Green, drybrushed with GW Snot Green and Testors Gloss Neon Yellow. I then used P3 Cold steel on the metal parts. For the goggles I used P3 Arcane Blue then drybrushed with P3 Menoth White Highlight.
 Finally a wash in Devlan mud, a drybrushing of the acid with GW Snot Green and a little Testors Neon Green again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts