Thursday, July 4, 2013

Reaper Bones Kickstarter has arrived!

Well, it finally arrived. My Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter Vampire package of bones! I commented on this here and since then the factory in China was busy making the miniatures from the molds. Because of this Kickstarter the company is starting their own manufacturing in Texas.
It came with a flyer and paint guide for base, highlight and shade colors.
 The box was very full.
Six large bags in all and some smaller ones. Recyclable plastic too...a nice bonus. Over 240 miniatures, as I picked up the Cthulhu Mythos pack and the Forces of Nature pack.
 I also picked up the travel case. Not that I need another one with the GW and other ones but having one exclusively for RPG miniatures is great.
The foam is a good size and the case can be locked too, a nice feature.
 There was little flashing and the detail was good. It is amazing the lightness of the polymer. My only hesitation is the bendiness of the figures. The paint may peel or chip. Time will tell.
 Take a gander at a few I broke free of their plastic prisons.




Overall this kickstarter was a great experience. Now to start painting them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts