Friday, October 18, 2013

Basing Dystopian Wars Land Forces

I was wondering how I would base my Dystopian Wars land forces when I decided to just do what I do for my Cygnar Warmachine figs.
 You Saw my brown bases before.
 Then I used the new textured GW Stirland Mud paint on the back for tread marks. It was not as course I would have hoped but I did use it on the bottom of the tanks for good wear effects. I then used dollar store craft glue to cover everything else and flocked GW gravel. This I let dry for a day.
Finally I painted spots of dollar store glue and flocked GW grass on it. Quick and effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts