Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Modular Stucco Buildings - Part 3 of 3

The walls are a little plain for the crime ridden streets of Gotham.I sought out and printer many images from the internet that had connections to the world of Batman or had Gotham in the title. On some I used GW Seraphim Sepia to age them. I then used a little craft/wood glue on the back side to affix them to the buildings and a little watered down glue for the frount. The following are a few sides of the buildings.

Abandoned "Gotham Furniture" store with "Vote Harvey Dent" posters from the second Nolan film. Also added police tape.
 Comic store, with comics code authority sign. Other side has "POW!" and "BAM!" graffiti with a Gotham Orthopedics store sign.
 Abandoned Gotham Gym, with police tape, and Batman mashed with Van Gogh's "A Starry Night".
 Two part Two-Face graffiti.
 "Elect Oswald Cobblepot for Mayor" posters from the Gotham TV show.
 Batman is not impressed with the Joker posters.

2 comments:

  1. hello please can you help me to find printable papers of the posters etc..for the batman miniature game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite a project. I searched the internet for images for "Batman" and "Gotham" then went through the pages of results, saving ones I liked. Then I resized each one and copied them repeatedly. Once a page was full of little posters I printed them. Same for the police tape and signs. Some I used a light brown wash to age the posters and signs. I then used dollar store craft glue applied to the blank side of the images and stuck them to the terrain. Hope this helps.

      Delete

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts