Monday, December 11, 2017

Modular Stucco Buildings - Part 2 of 3

My roofs are a little bare for a Batman and Gotham centered miniature game. I've had the HO Modulars "Roof Details" for about ten years but never used it. I had bought it for Warhammer 40k scenery that materialized when my friends stopped playing. Although it is HO scale it looks good beside the 35mm Batman figure.
 From above it looks like city rooftops would look like as well.
 I'm not gluing them on so that I can change up things, have them removed by brutes, or destroyed by damage.

I also made some boarded up window features out of popsicle sticks. Those I did glue on for convenience sake. I did not do it to all the buildings, just a large and small one.
Next up is signage and graffiti!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts