Sunday, April 28, 2019

Horizon Wars - Insurgency Faction - Vehicles and Special

With my Insurgency faction, for Horizon Wars, I have finished the models I intend to use for Vehicles. I used Wizkids Mechwarrior plastic miniatures in 10mm or 1/185 scale or between N and Z scale.

I wanted to show that the Insurgency are not a vehicle producing faction so there are less than that of the more tech using United faction. They are identified here left to right: 5 Light Calvary, 4 Heavy Cavalry, 5 Armoured Artillery, 3 P4 or P5 Heavy Cavalry, 3 Light Cavarly Transports, 2 Hvy Cavalry Transports, 2 Light Cavalry AA, 1 Hvy Cavalry AA, Mobile HQ, MASH, and Repair vehicle.

Light Cavalry

Heavy Cavalry

Armoured Artillery

The next ones are models that rules have not been written for but I decided to make them for the heck of it in case they are created.

Light Transports

Heavy Transports

Light Anti-Air

Heavy Anti-Air

Mobile HQ

Mobile Hospital

Repair Vehicle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts