Friday, April 26, 2019

Horizon Wars - Insurgency Faction - Infantry

With my Insurgency faction, for Horizon Wars era 1, I have finished the models I intend to use for Infantry. I used Wizkids Mechwarrior plastic miniatures in 10mm or 1/185 scale or between N and Z scale. It was painted with dollarstore paints and Necrotite Green.

I wanted at least five of each type, shown here left to right: 8 Light Infantry, 5 Heavy Infantry, 5 Mobile Infantry, 4 Airborne Infantry, 4 Special Forces, 6 Light Artillery, 6 Recon.

Light Infantry

Heavy Infantry

Mobile Infantry

Light Artillery

Recon

Airborne

Special Forces

2 comments:

  1. Lovely. But if you were to give them all an Agrax Earthshade wash, then a pale grey or brown drybrush, they would really pop.

    ReplyDelete

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts