Sunday, April 14, 2019

Osprey's Fighting Sail

Fighting Sail, published by Osprey and written by Ryan Millar, is a miniature game ruleset for ships during the age of sail. You can do single ship-on-ship combat up to small fleet actions.
I like the simplicity of the rules that permit flexible maneuvering and tactical actions. So far, through initial reading, it will allow fun and deep games.
I have many Wizkids Pirates of the Spanish Main ships that I kept for nostalgia and glad I did. It will be perfect with this ruleset, once I figure out how to differentiate the plastic ships into different ships of the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts