Friday, January 22, 2021

Maki Games - Modular Underground Dungeon - Wave 2

Wave 2 of the Maki Games Modular Underground Dungeon arrived (wave 1 post is here). Unfortunately the cold temperatures will prevent me from working on these till it warms up some. I'll need a lot of paint primer and dollarstore greys to finish this off, but should go quickly. 


The freebies box has all the bonus items from the kickstarter. The sewer set was an addon that I went for, in particular for Malifax, Frostgrave, and Batman miniature games.


Have I mentioned I need a lot of primer and shades of grey paint...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts