Sunday, October 1, 2023

Lack of Game Posts in the last Six Months

Sorry for not posting anything in the last six months. Things have been busy with a trip to Spain and a new phase in my life in April...retirement. Therefore I have been cleaning up the house, basement, and downsizing as well as helping others. 

I have not been idle with my hobbies though, as I have been assembling and priming a lot of models before the rainy weather arrives. Clockwise from the upper left are models for: Malifaux, miscellaneous terrain, Flintstones Bedrock building playset, small scale ruins and everything scale terrain, Batman/Marvel Crisis Protocol terrain, Marvel Crisis Protocol models, Mantic modern terrain, Dollarama wooden steamroller, Guildball terrain set, and in the center Star Wars Legion terrain and models. I may not get them all done but I will take a good stab at it. These do not include the other models I have had primed for a while but are not for games I currently play or wish to play.


Models I have been painting are Malifaux Leviticus crew and Outcast variable models as well as Battletech Federated Suns and my Battletech mercenary company, The Patchwork Guild. Below is a sample of the progress.

I have also been reading miniature and roleplaying game books. Expect to see weekly posts on items as I finish them and the gaming books I have read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts