Saturday, October 20, 2018

Infinity RPG - Bureau Noir Kickstarter

I participated in the Infinity RPG kickstarter from Modiphius. It is based in the world if the Infinity miniature game. I took part in it back in October of 2015. In order to make the game as closely connected to the world of Infinity, the British company Modiphius and the Spanish Infinity miniature game company Corvus Belli, had to communicate back and forth a lot...over two years worth! The waiting is over though and it has finally arrived.

The product came in this nice thick cardboard box that looks like a briefcase and comes apart in two halves. The box of miniatures was in the box but could not get it back in.
It included the core book, players guide, 40 page adventure, 6 miniatures, gamemaster's guide, GM screen, pad of character sheets, pad of NPC sheets, double sided map (human sphere and Paradiso), and all of the mentioned books plus unlocked books in pdf.
I also got the 8 pack of dice, d20 dice collectors set, NPC card pack, locations card pack, and ten 32 page Infinity RPG primers as add-ons.
The unlocks pdf books that I will get, once they are done, are: Faction books (Ariadna, Haqqislam, Panoceania, Nomads, ALEPH, Yu Jing, Tohaa, and Combined Army), Shentang Shuffle adventure, Paradiso world book, and the Shadow Affairs campaign.

No idea how the RPG plays but really like the Infinity world even though I currently do not play the miniature game. Once I clear off my shelf of RPGs to read, I'll give this one a look through. Who knows...it might encourage me to paint more Infinity models too.

1 comment:

  1. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. dungeons and dragons dice

    ReplyDelete

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts