Friday, February 15, 2019

Ottawa - Game Stores

I visited four places that sold games in Ottawa. Strategy Games and The Comic Shop had good selection (especially Strategy Games). My two favorites were The Loft and Fandom II.

The Loft is located in a historical building with a bar and games to play downstairs and a loft with games to play and for sale upstairs. I liked the vibe here and picked up two new games on sale.


Fandom II has board, war, miniature, and role playing games. I had been here before almost a decade ago an it has the same great mix of items for sale. I picked up some token here but could have bought more if I had the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts