Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Khador Army so far

When I started playing Warmachine two years ago, I was debating on which faction to play. Back then it came down to Khador, Cygnar or Cryx. I decided on Khador because I liked the Soviet style in the faction, the sheer physical presence of many of the models and units, and that not many were playing them. I played them until the end of 2011 as I wanted a change of style and paint scheme. I will eventually go back to Khador sometime when i'm bored with Cygnar but until then I thought I would display what i've done with my old army.

I based the paint scheme on WW2 style Soviet green with the colour red denoting rank or position. I was also inspired from this coolminiornot model. I'm nowhere near as good though.
Here are my Warcasters.
Prime and Epic Sorscha.
Old Witch of Khador. She's a very fun model to play.
Her scrapjack, the only arc node for Khador.
Prime and Epic Vladimir. Very up-frount casters.
The Kodiak and Bezerker warjacks.
The Demolisher and Destroyer warjacks
The Spriggan warjack.
The character jacks Beast-09, Behemoth and Drago.
A unit of Doomreavers with their attachment.
Two units of Greylord Ternions.
Full unit of Winterguard with attachment and two rocketmen.
Winterguard Riflemen.
Winterguard mortar and cannon.
Full unit of Manowar Shocktroopers. I love the mustache on the sergeant.
Battle Mechanics.
Widowmakers
Koldun Lord and Kovnik Joe.
Wardog and Widowmaker Marksman.
Manowar Kovnik.
Yuri flanked by Manhunters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts