Sunday, September 13, 2020

Ice Walls

From the 1980's, Otherworld Artifacts' Caverns terrain was purchased by myself from the now defunct Liquidation World about 15 years ago. After I read the 2nd Edition Frostgrave book, I realized I still had these unpainted and thought I would give them the icy look the game could use. I am quite happy with the results and can use them for other miniature games, like Malifaux, Mr.Freeze's lair for the Batman Miniature game, or even Horizon Wars and RPGs.

They are made of gypsum and other materials so are fragile when dropped. They were primed black, painted dark blue, drybrushed blue, and lightly drybrushed light blue.

I used various Warmachine miniatures which are perfect for Frostgrave games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts