Saturday, April 14, 2018

Barricades

Ostensibly for Infinity and other 25-32mm miniature gaming, the Micro Art Studio Concrete Walls Set (2).For now I will use them extensivly for Gaslands terrain as tall barricades until I make my ruined car and debris piles.
 Painted with various dollar store paints.
 Also added some graffiti on the sides with various post-apocalyptic sayings and such.
For the graffiti I used Prismacolor paint markers and metallic Pentel Slicci paint markers.
 My favorite graffiti from Nelvana's Rock & Rule and Ruby-Spears' Thundaar the Barbarian. Interestingly Ookla's species was also called Mok.
 Mad Max 3 line and the often mentioned Mars is a Lie line.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts