Sunday, September 23, 2018

Miner Creations and Muse on Minis Templates/Steppers/Gauges

I had the pleasure of purchasing templates from Miner Creations recently at a game convention. I bought them specifically for Guildball but will be using them for any game that uses 30/40/50mm bases.
The steppers are perfect for determining how far you can go when weaving in and out of your opponents models. I also got two sets of melee gauges which are really handy for determining how close you want to get and better assist in movement.
I also chose the colour to go with my other range templates from Muse on Minis that I bought early this year. Also shown are the base markers (left side) so that you can mark where your model is before moving it around.
Now I just need a good universal case to have these in with some other doodads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts