Friday, March 6, 2015

LEMAX Christmas Hill

I'm always on the lookout for cheap terrain. When I saw this LEMAX Medium Village Display Platform on sale after Christmas, I had to have it. Now that i've opened it i've found the terrain is a little big.

Something to mitigate it would be scaffolding or a multi-stage ramp going up. That way it is less an obstacle and more of a scenario piece.

I can leave it in its snowy form but i'll probably repaint it for general use.
Its also made of injection foam. Makes me think I could create my own terrain using this materiel. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts