Sunday, June 26, 2022

Planetfall - Relthoza Paint Scheme

I decided to start painting my Relthoza faction for Planetfall, a game from the defunct Spartan Games company. The license is now owned by Warcradle. I can use these models for roleplaying and other miniature games too, like Horizon Wars/Hard War. After I finished the these Namisc Light Walkers with the paint scheme I was quite satisfied by the result, which is close to the studio paint scheme. I also decided I will redo my Firestorm Armada Relthoza ships with this paint scheme too.

Primed black with rough coat of Folk Art Green Forest.


Dry brush of DecoArt Hunter Green and lighter dry brush of DecoArt Citrus Green. Next time I will skip the Citrus Green. Then detail of Craftsmart Plum.


Light brush of Craftsmart Pink Blossom on the Plum and highlight of Color Factory Sky Blue on the engine exhaust/weapon system.


Base painted DecoArt Burnt Umber and drybrushed DecoArt Yellow. Put a little Necrotite Green lightly drybrushed on to brighten the edges, which I will use to replace the step with the Citrus Green above.

Next for this game and faction are the boxes of helixes (groups of units) that were made for this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark

Horizon Wars: Midnight Dark is a miniature agnostic skirmish ruleset that can be used for any small scale miniatures. The setting is near t...

Popular Posts